| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir in December is cool at 3.4 °C (38.12 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in December is slightly dry with sporadic sleet, rain or snow. Only 54mm (2.1in) of fluid falls during an average of 7 days.
- The skies in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir are a little dull with on average a mere 4:00 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:52 long and the longest day is 10:01 long with an average length of 9:54.
- There are approximately 5:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41% of daylight hours and cloudy 59% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) WNW
- Dir, Pakistan - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) WNW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 403.2 kms (250.5 miles) W
- Balakot, Pakistan - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) WNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 298 kms (185.2 miles) W
- Murree, Pakistan - 134.9 kms (83.9 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) WSW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) S
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) S