Climate of Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, India Average Weather
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir, india, 34°5'N, 74°49'E, 1587 m (5207 ft)
- Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir has a humid subtropical climate that is mild with no dry season, constantly moist (year-round rainfall), hot summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfa).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average annual temperature is 13.5 degrees Celsius (56.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 710 mm (28 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2218 hours.
- If Srinagar, Jammu And Kashmir were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Chitral, Pakistan - 336.6 kms (209.2 miles) NW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 323.6 kms (201.1 miles) WNW
- Dir, Pakistan - 299.8 kms (186.3 miles) WNW
- Jalal Abad, Afghanistan - 403.2 kms (250.5 miles) W
- Balakot, Pakistan - 140.4 kms (87.2 miles) WNW
- Peshawar, Pakistan - 298 kms (185.2 miles) W
- Murree, Pakistan - 134.9 kms (83.9 miles) W
- Islamabad, Pakistan - 168.3 kms (104.6 miles) WSW
- Jhelum, Pakistan - 164.5 kms (102.2 miles) SW
- Sialkot, Pakistan - 178.3 kms (110.8 miles) S
- Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - 285.5 kms (177.4 miles) S